Monday, March 17, 2008

more wrightness

I keep screwing up this blog. I'm still getting the hang of the new googleized blogger.
I watched Rev. Wright's sermon that caused all the stir.  I think he's right. He doesn't hate America. He loves it. He's telling it like it is without sugar coating everything with P.C. double talk.  To summarize; 

1.America is run by rich white guys.

Is that shocking or are people just stupid?

2. Hillary Clinton comes from a privileged background and Obama does not.

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me.

3. Jesus fought the power in his day.

 The fight was for justice and equality. He was always going on about that.
Yes,  read a red letter bible and tell me he didn't

4.Jesus was black.

Okay, maybe not, but he was a Semite and hey, he could have been dark skinned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get no argument from me.
Very thoughful piece.